Re: Reading a draft "for content only"

Subject: Re: Reading a draft "for content only"
From: Lori Moore <LORIMOORE -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 15:28:04 MDT

Sue Gallagher writes:

>Just maybe, those of you who feel you're getting dinged for
>grammar by your techies need to sit back and look at the big
>picture...

<snip>

>After all, we're the ones who are supposed to be able to
>to communicate here.
>Just my $.02 :-)

I agree. I don't want ANYONE to see my brainless
typo-grammatical errors (new term I just made up!), since I'm
SUPPOSED to be the expert in that area.

If I have a document to be reviewed by a Son-of-an-English-
Teacher-Engineer, you can guarantee that I'll proof it with
a fine-toothed comb before it hits HIS desk! I know that
MY brain cramps up when I try to read a document full of
errors, and I don't need my Engineers bothered with that.

Most importantly, ALL of my written work is a testimony of
my abilities. I SURE don't want to damage my own reputation!

one woman's opinion...

Lori Moore
Micron in Boise, }}}} Freebird }}}}}
Idaho, USA