Re: Reading a draft "for content only"

Subject: Re: Reading a draft "for content only"
From: Marguerite Krupp <mkrupp -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 07:33:56 +0001

OK, Folks, here's my contribution. Whenever possible, I have another
writer look it over for the silly typo-stuff that I'm too close to see. A
friendly pair of eyes can catch such things before they damage your
credibility with reviewers. ("If she doesn't know her own business, how
can I trust her with my baby?") And I offer to return the favor. If
you're the only writer in the group, find a friendly person who knows
something about writing.

FWIW,

Marguerite