Re: Good periodicals on writing/editing

Subject: Re: Good periodicals on writing/editing
From: Jay Cherniak <CHERNJC1_at_TEAPOST -at- TEOMAIL -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 10:21:58 EST

A good periodical is Copy Editing: the Newsletter for Professional Copy Editors.
It comes out every two months and has discussions on usage, grammar, and other
issues, and reviews of new style manuals. If anybody is interested I can post
the subscription information.

Jay Cherniak, chernjc1 -at- jhuapl -dot- edu
Subject: Good periodicals on writing/editing
From: millerb -at- TCPLINK -dot- NREL -dot- GOV at .APL.and.BEYOND.
Date: 2/10/95 12:22 PM

Now that we've gotten our list of good books for writers, how about a
list of good periodicals. We currently get

Editorial Eye
Editors Only
Writing Concepts
Writers Digest (too general)

and, of course, STC's publications:

Intercom (monthly)
Technical Communication: Journal of STC (quarterly)
Technicalities (our local chapter newsletter)

Do any of you get periodicals on writing that you find useful?

Barb Miller
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
millerb -at- tcplink -dot- nrel -dot- gov