Good periodicals on writing/editing

Subject: Good periodicals on writing/editing
From: Barb Miller <millerb -at- TCPLINK -dot- NREL -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 07:47:04 MST

Now that we've gotten our list of good books for writers, how about a
list of good periodicals. We currently get

Editorial Eye
Editors Only
Writing Concepts
Writers Digest (too general)

and, of course, STC's publications:

Intercom (monthly)
Technical Communication: Journal of STC (quarterly)
Technicalities (our local chapter newsletter)

Do any of you get periodicals on writing that you find useful?

Barb Miller
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
millerb -at- tcplink -dot- nrel -dot- gov