On-line help and manuals

Subject: On-line help and manuals
From: Margaret Gerard <margaret%mailhost -at- TOSHIBA -dot- TIC -dot- OZ -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 10:11:08 --1000

Somebody (I got this quote third hand) wrote...........

>But I've spent the last year developing a user's guide and reference
>that I single-source for hardcopy, online, and online help. I
>customise the information for each medium using conditional processing.

Please give us a lot more detail about how you did this.

Thanks,
= Margaret Gerard AARNet/ACSnet: margaret -at- toshiba -dot- tic -dot- oz -dot- au =
= Toshiba International Corporation Pty Ltd Phone: 61-2-428-2077 =
= Sydney, Australia Fax: 61-2-427-7405 =
==Australian Company Number 001 555 068=====================================