On-line help and manuals

Subject: On-line help and manuals
From: Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- CFN -dot- CS -dot- DAL -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 08:40:42 -0400

I'm very interested in this info as well. I really would love to doc this
job I have, a small Windows-based survey software, with _one_ file for both
the print material (user manual: install, run, distribute, analyze) and
online help. I have a commitment to using Doc-to-Help.

It would be wonderful to see a sample page from the example mentioned
earlier.

Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- cfn -dot- cs -dot- dal -dot- ca>