Re: Fast Help Needed

Subject: Re: Fast Help Needed
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 17:43:00 PST

karen, we are interviewing testers now at TRW (contractor). Call Barbara
Belfer at 645-3769. Mention my name. You can fax her at 645-3703. E-mail is
bbelfer -at- tfs -dot- com -dot-

This is a UNIX shop, the system we are developing operates on UNIX and NT
systems.
==========
At 2:36 PM 2/15/95 -0800, Karen Kay wrote:
>Marc Santacroce said:
>> There are tons on 35-40 an hour TW
>> jobs here, and software testers are getting $60. You take it from there.

>Testers? For what kind of software??? A QA engineer, yeah, that sounds
>right, but I was offered a testing job in Alameda (for testing
>Japanese software, which not everyone can do) for the princely sum of
>$12/hr.

>Needless to say, I didn't take it. (It might have been good
>experience, but it would take me about an hour and a half during rush
>hour to get there from where I live.)

>Karen
> karenk -at- netcom -dot- com

Regards,

Marc

Technical Writer/Trainer
TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr.
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"An idiot with a computer is a faster, better idiot"
- Rich Julius