Email Overload vs Newsgroup

Subject: Email Overload vs Newsgroup
From: Vince Putman <PUTMV -at- MAIL -dot- SYNTRON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 09:55:46 CST

Is anyone else out there getting some flak about the volume of email
you receive from our LISTSERV? I am being asked to use the Newsgroup
which lists our posts, BUT about a half day later or more!!!

Many of our discussion threads are in near real-time and I really do
not want the delay. It seems we use a dedicated PC as a Internet
Email Processor, i.e., such as identified by the *mail* in my address
<PutmV -at- mail -dot- syntron -dot- com>.

Any suggestions that I could pass on to our IS department??

Vince Putman | Be kind, never have a battle of wits
putmv -at- mail -dot- syntron -dot- com | with the unarmed!
713-647-7139 Houston, TX | Aka, Eschew Gratuitous Obfuscation