Word vs. Framemaker

Subject: Word vs. Framemaker
From: Seth Greenberg <SETH -at- ELNICE -dot- NICE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 13:57:54 GT-0200

Regarding my request for Framemaker devotees to
bear their fangs against Word:

I subscribed to the list only recently, and
therefore, did not see Mike LaTorras summary of
the comparisons. A colleague gave me a hard copy
of the summary when I mentioned my request.
Thanks to Mike, and all those who contributed to
the thread. If anyone has any other comments,
I'm open.

--Seth Greenberg
seth -at- marketing -dot- nice -dot- com
Tel Aviv