FrameMaker & Database Publishing

Subject: FrameMaker & Database Publishing
From: David Venzke <dven -at- COBRA -dot- CLEO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 12:55:51 EST

Does anyone have information on database publishing tools that work with
FrameMaker 4 for Windows? We're looking at moving to Frame and would like
to generate Sales Kits, Price Lists, Catalogs etc. using database info.

Also, I know it's been listed here before but I can't find it anywhere
in my notes, could someone list the internet address for the Frame list?

TIA

Dave Venzke
dven -at- cleo -dot- com