Re: Who's the author? Perfect Solution

Subject: Re: Who's the author? Perfect Solution
From: Jan Boomsliter <boom -at- CADENCE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 12:35:18 -0800

"Ethical purists?" Ethics have conditions?

Re your portfolio, it is a given that everything in your portfolio
represents. No need to have a title page.

OOOOhhhh are you saying that you are going to make a dummy title page
so that it will look like your name was on the published version, and
therefore the sample is not representative at all?

"Deviant" is the operative word.

jb
===============================

I have found the perfect solution. Can't say who gave me the idea or
if it came from my own deviant 10x10-17 brain. But thanks to all for
a great discussion!!!

How about preparing a special page with our byline for our portfolio
documents? It would NOT be published in the company document, nor
discussed with anyone or even approved by our company. It is our
right if we actually wrote the thing from scratch and can prove it in
an interview. OK, lets hear it from the ethical purists.

Vince Putman | Be kind, never have a battle of wits
putmv -at- mail -dot- syntron -dot- com | with the unarmed!
713-647-7139 Houston, TX | Aka, Eschew Gratuitous Obfuscation