Project management software

Subject: Project management software
From: Michael Hacker <Michael_Hacker -at- QMGATE -dot- ARC -dot- NASA -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 1995 15:01:18 U

Subject: Time:2:51 PM
OFFICE MEMO Project management software Date:2/17/95

A month or so ago someone posed a question about project management software
for people in our profession. Unfortunately, this question didn't seem to
generate much discussion. Where I work we're using MS Project, which I always
approach with a whip and a chair. Does anyone have any suggestions for a
Macintosh-based product that is geared for technical writing groups? It seems
to me that JoAnn Hackos developed a product, but I don't know if it's still
available or if other people found it useful. Feel free to respond directly to
me or to post responses to the list. Thanks!!