Wanted: HTML Reader

Subject: Wanted: HTML Reader
From: William Randall <BillRand -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 11:08:48 -0500

What small, simple readers are available for viewing and printing HTML
documents. My primary use is to print WWW pages that my "COPY" command
captures as ASCII files, but with all the HTML rubbish embedded. I'd like to
be able to save some of these pages to my local drive and view/print them
later. Replies can be either to the list or direct, it matters not to me.

Thanks for the help.

Bill Randall Just another Tech Writer