Re: Vacation--Suspend mail

Subject: Re: Vacation--Suspend mail
From: Lori Moore <LORIMOORE -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 09:46:16 MDT

Question:
> When list subscribers go on vacation, can they
> place a temporary block on incoming list messages?

Reply:
Send To: LISTSERV -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

Message: SET TECHWR-L NOMAIL

>> Then, when you return, send the command:
>> SET TECHWR-L MAIL
>> To the same listserv address above.

>> I've never tried this but it should work!

I use this feature all the time and it
works great! Remember to leave the SUBJECT line
blank. (You can also SET TECHWR-L DIGEST in
this manner- from what I understand.) It's
certainly a benefit to be able to control how
much mail comes in!

Half a happy da-ay!

Lori Moore }}}} Freebird }}}}}
Micron in Boise,
Idaho, USA
(...soon to be Oklahoma, Utah, or Nebraska, too!
We'll see by the end of February!!)