Re: my other request for help

Subject: Re: my other request for help
From: Karen Henriksen <he212729 -at- STUDENT1 -dot- UWSP -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 15:35:48 -0600

Thursday Feb. 23 I asked a few questions about technical writing and
experience. Thank you for the responses, but I had a little technical
difficulty: my disk ran out of space and I was unable to read your responses.
If it isn't too much trouble I would appreciate you sending them to me again.
I am very sorry for the second request, but I really want to hear what you
have to say. And I won't be able to see the first answers that you gave me.
Due to the disk problem I had to sign off the list for a little bit, so please
send your responses to my address: he212729 -at- student1 -dot- uwsp -dot- edu
Thank you very much.

karen
p.s. please wait to send responses until Monday, to give my disk time to
return to its normal self!!!