Re: A WASTE OF TIME

Subject: Re: A WASTE OF TIME
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 15:24:24 -0800

Chateau Wright said:
> I totally agree with you. I've been on this list for a week and
> it is irritating when you get over 100 messages a day and half (or more)
> are just pin-pals writing to each other or people making comments. As a

Haven't either of you ever heard the old Netiquette rule about lurking
for at least two weeks before you leap in and start criticizing? Each
list has its own 'culture', and you need to take some time to feel out
the culture before you jump in with both feet and criticize. I have
personally found this list extremely helpful. Hang on for a while, and
you may, too. Lists go in cycles, and until you've seen some of it,
you don't know where the list is in its cycle.

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com