Re: A WASTE OF TIME

Subject: Re: A WASTE OF TIME
From: "Chateau Wright (GE)" <cwright -at- SUNTAN -dot- ENG -dot- USF -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 17:05:35 -0500

Judy,
I totally agree with you. I've been on this list for a week and
it is irritating when you get over 100 messages a day and half (or more)
are just pin-pals writing to each other or people making comments. As a
student, I subscribed to this list to be informed not to just delete
every message.

cwright -at- suntan -dot- eng -dot- usf -dot- edu