SUMMARY: WASTE OF TIME

Subject: SUMMARY: WASTE OF TIME
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 1995 10:31:06 PST

Judy, while I agree that many times the discussion threads bear little
semblance to communications skills, I heartily disagree with anyone who says
that this list is just a waste of time. If you learn one thing from this list
each day (as I do), if one problem you have with documentation/communication
is solved, if you have helped or touched another human being or been touched,
than it is never a waste of time. Trying to make sense of Congress is a
waste of time.

David Dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com
This has been one man's opinion, yours may vary with mileage, age, or
disposition.