Re: Must be some recruiting fee for those NJ positions!

Subject: Re: Must be some recruiting fee for those NJ positions!
From: David Demyan <concord -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 14:07:08 -0800

Lauri Rubin wrote:

> Multiple postings to the list, however, could have something to do with
>the way the posting was sent.

In fact, the postings to the list, as I recall, were by two firms, one of
which was mine. I posted three jobs and the other firm also posted the same
three (probably). In this case there are only three jobs in the requisition
for one employer.

Dave Demyan *** Mendem Concord, Inc.
(908) 753-8500 *** One Mountain Blvd.
concord -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com *** Warren, NJ 07059
FAX: (908) 754-8224