Signature Lines <aka ï00001>

Subject: Signature Lines <aka ï00001>
From: Harold Snyder <ENSNYDER -at- ECUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 1995 09:54:41 EST

There is a right much bunch of "neat" folks on this list who have given
me some direction on signatures.

Thanks to Arlene, Sue, Joe, Herman, Hanna, David, Rebecca, and Valarie,
with special thanks to Kathy and Rose.

ECU is on the VM system (but we're updating this summer).

Even though I am using the TERMINAL icon in Windows Accessories, I'm
looking at doing two things:

* see if I can download and upload using Terminal's TRANSFER files

* try to master Xedit to create a signature file.

If you folks get a message from me that I'm going on Spring Break this
afternoon, please pardon my mistake (I meant to send that message to just
the list owner<TEACHWR-L>.

Again, thanks for accommodating my plea for help.

Hal
Still trying to figure stuff out at ECU
<no "Neat Stuff" yet>