doc plans

Subject: doc plans
From: Stuart Selber <sselber -at- HUBCAP -dot- CLEMSON -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 14:25:32 -0500

techwirlers:

A request for help (I hope it's a reasonable one).

I regularly teach courses in writing for the computer industry and
human-computer interaction, and what's always been helpful is having
documentation plans (blueprints/specs) for students to examine and
model. In fact, this kind of planning seems neglected in most courses
I've seen, and we all know how important it actually is.

My request: The doc plans and I currently have are getting quite
dated. Are folks in a position to share real doc plans? If you're
willing and able, please let me know. They go along way toward helping
students become better writers/communicators.

Thanks,

Stuart
Stuart A. Selber
Department of English
Clemson University 803-656-1677 (voice)
Strode Tower, Box 341503 803-656-1345 (fax)
Clemson, SC 29634-1503 sselber -at- hubcap -dot- clemson -dot- edu

http://marvin.clemson.edu (MAPC Program/under major construction)
http://www.clemson.edu (Clemson University)