DOCUMENTATION MANAGER position -- SLC, UT

Subject: DOCUMENTATION MANAGER position -- SLC, UT
From: "D. Philipp Binggeli" <dee -at- DTINT -dot- DTINT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 07:58:32 MST

A Salt Lake City outfit, called theratech, has an opening for a
Documentation Control Manager.

It's an entry level position ($19,000 - $26,000) which requires familiarity
with QuarkXPress, PageMaker, ClarisWorks, FileMaker Pro and so forth.

This position includes some "mild" technical writing and editing.

If you're interested, contact me personally; I can provide you with a
direct phone number to the guy who does the hiring.

Dee Philipp
dee -at- dtint -dot- com

D. Philipp Binggeli dee -at- dtint -dot- dtint -dot- com
Digital Technology International PHONE (801)226-2984
500 W. 1200 South, Orem UT, 84057 FAX (801)221-9254