Re: DOCUMENTATION MANAGER position -- SLC, UT

Subject: Re: DOCUMENTATION MANAGER position -- SLC, UT
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 11:36:00 PST

Does the $19,000 - $26,000 include room and board?
===========
At 7:58 AM 3/7/95 -0700, D. Philipp Binggeli wrote:
>A Salt Lake City outfit, called theratech, has an opening for a
>Documentation Control Manager.

>It's an entry level position ($19,000 - $26,000) which requires familiarity
>with QuarkXPress, PageMaker, ClarisWorks, FileMaker Pro and so forth.

>This position includes some "mild" technical writing and editing.

>If you're interested, contact me personally; I can provide you with a
>direct phone number to the guy who does the hiring.

===========

=======================
Regards,

Marc

Technical Writer/Trainer
TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr.
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"An idiot with a computer is a faster, better idiot"
- Rich Julius