Re: Job Ad (19-26k)

Subject: Re: Job Ad (19-26k)
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 15:51:00 PST

This was an entry level documentation manager position, not an entry level
writer position. Do we understand something different by "documentation
manager"? This isn't a secretary who keeps track of documents is it? I've
lived in low paying areas also (Tucson, AZ), but I don't remember even
junior management positions in this range.
=================
At 4:28 PM 3/7/95 -0500, Kelly Burhenne wrote:
>Text item: Text_1

> >It's an entry level position ($19,000 - $26,000)

> Reply:
> > Does the $19,000 - $26,000 include room and board?

> I assume this was a snide comment. I think $19-26k is a lot of money
> for an entry level position (I have nothing to do w/the original
> posting).

> EMPLOYER SEEKS APPLICANT FOR _ENTRY LEVEL_ POSITION. PAY IS $35k.
> Yeah, right. Get real!

=======================
Regards,

Marc

Technical Writer/Trainer
TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr.
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"An idiot with a computer is a faster, better idiot"
- Rich Julius