Re: Word of the Year winners

Subject: Re: Word of the Year winners
From: Bill Burns <WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 09:25:29 MDT

Speaking of spam, has anyone else been getting spammed by the list server?
About a third of the messages I receive from this list are duplicated. I don't
actually know if this is caused by the list server or by my company's mail
program, but since the messages from this list are the only duplicates, I assume
it's an external problem.

Bill Burns *
Assm. Technical Writer/Editor * "Purgamentum init,
Micron Technology, Inc. * exit purgamentum."
Boise, ID *
WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM * Henricus Barbatus