Re: Testing

Subject: Re: Testing
From: Howard Gold <howardg -at- SAVVY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 17:01:33 -0500

Marc -
>>2. I'd really be surprised if technical writers use professional resume
writers or cover letter ghost writers. Am I naive. Could we get a quick
poll on how many of us use someone else's writing skills to get a writing
job?

Well, I unse uzed anuther guys stuf to get a job. It werked! Now I amb a
senor teck righter and a repekkted gernulist.

It would be virtually impossible to get past an interview using someone
else's work. Earlier in this thread it was stated that the interviewer
would probably figure out the scam while asking how the document was
constructed. Even if the perpetrator of this heinous crime got past HR,
they'd be canned soon afterb the first, if not the second, deliverable
deadline passed.

-Howard Gold
howardg -at- savvy -dot- com