Re: Testing: The Final Word

Subject: Re: Testing: The Final Word
From: Michael Krigsman <mkrigsman -at- CPUB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 05:00:00 LCL

At 02:23 PM 3/7/95 -0500, Tim Giles wrote:

>If anyone is interested, Educational Testing Services now has a test geared
>specifically toward technical writing in their DANTES Assessment program.

Hi Tim:
Do you have the number or address of the Educational Testing Service? We are
interested in seeing some samples of their tests. As an expert in the field
what is your opinion on the quality of Educational TEsting Service's tests?
Thanks!

Michael Krigsman Tel: (617)739-1860 ext.18
Cambridge Publications, Inc. Fax: (617)277-9990
60 Glen Road, Suite 105 Internet: mkrigsman -at- cpub -dot- com
Brookline, MA 02146 Compuserve: 73707,75