ATTN: LISTOWNER

Subject: ATTN: LISTOWNER
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 14:31:38 MST

I received this message from someone asking about the location
of the TECHWR-L FAQ. I don't know the answer to that question so
have forwarded his request to the list.

(I don't have the list owner's address handy and it is not
listed in the Welcome Message, otherwise I would have sent this
directly to him.)

---------begin forwarded message
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 95 16:13:32 EST
From: Scott Eisensmith <eisensmi -at- poultry -dot- mph -dot- msu -dot- edu>
To: bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil
Subject: Location of FAQ

Could you please tell me the location of the FAQ for your technical
writers listserv list? Thanks. /spe

---------end forwarded message

Scott,

As you've just read above, I can't answer your question. I've
referred your message to the list owner. Don't worry, I'm
confident someone will help you...

Bev Parks