FORMAT: Blank Pages

Subject: FORMAT: Blank Pages
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 11:18:07 PST

About 8 months ago I asked essentially the same thing and, based on the
left blank". Now, centered at the top of the page, we use the title NOTES in
a bold sansserif font with double lines running below it.

It lets the reader know that the page is not a mistake without insulting
anyone's intelligence.

david dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com
This has been one man's opinion, yours may vary with mileage, age, or
disposition.