Need Doc. Workshop Advice

Subject: Need Doc. Workshop Advice
From: "Nancy S. Burns" <nburns -at- NOAO -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 10:46:21 -0825

If you have attended any of the following workshops, I would appreciate it
if you would send me a brief note about your personal evaluation. I'm
trying to decide which one to attend, since I'm interested in learning
about project mgt. as well as document design, and all the seminar leaders
have good reputations. Nice dilemma to solve! Thanks for your help! My
e-mail address is below.

Project Management:
- How to Manage Documentation & Instructional Design Projects, Seminar
Leader: Dr. JoAnn Hackos for Ziff Institute
- Managing the Documentation Process, Seminar Leaders: Paula Berger, Lynn
Harris, Joan Perkins, Jay Talbot for Solutions Seminars

Document Design:
- Desiging Usable Products and Documents, Seminar Leader: Henry Korman for
Seminars in Usable Design
- One-Stop Documentation, Seminar Leader: Dr. Conrad Gottfredson for Ziff
Institute
- Structuring Information to Go Online and On Paper, (no stated seminar
leader), Communitec

Nancy S. Burns, Technical Writer
National Solar Observatory
Tucson, Arizona
e-mail: nburns -at- noao -dot- edu
Telephone: 602-322-8574, fax: 602-321-3400