FW: Windows Help Design

Subject: FW: Windows Help Design
From: Dan Dornbrook <djd -at- CHICAGO -dot- SAFCO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 18:14:00 CST

CC FYI.
----------
From: Theresa Norton
To: DJD
Subject: RE: Windows Help Design
Date: Tuesday, March 14, 1995 4:35PM

I'd be interested in a summary of the responses you receive.

I've looked at Microsoft help systems to get an idea of the topics they
cover and structure they use (not that they are the authority). I've also
purchased a good book on developing on-line help called Developing
On-Line Help for Windows by Scott Boggan (and others, whose names I
don't have handy).

Theresa Norton
JHPIEGO/Johns Hopkins University
Baltimore, MD
theresan -at- wpo -dot- jhpiego -dot- org