Re: Sunday's Dilbert

Subject: Re: Sunday's Dilbert
From: John Russell <johnr -at- BRS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 09:39:23 EST

So, an engineer, a computer programmer, and a tech writer were driving
down the road when suddenly they had a flat tire. The three of them stepped
out of the car and milled around the disabled auto looking mildly stupid,
scratching their heads, and wondering what to do.

The engineer suggested that they fashion a *new* tire out of some of
the raw materials around them.

To which the computer programmer replied, "It's not that difficult.
Let's just put the wheel back on the car and drive away. Maybe no one
will notice!."

The tech writer promptly produced two perfect-bound books of 250 blank
pages, handed each of them a copy and said, "Whatever we do, the
documentation is all done, under budget, and ahead of schedule. All
I need is your review!"

--

kjr
johnr -at- lurch -dot- brs -dot- com

|/ K. John Russell \|
| Dataware Technologies, Inc. | Your superior intellect is no match
| 5 Computer Drive South | for our puny weapons!
| Albany, New York 12205 |
|\ (518) 437-4025 /| - The Simpsons