Employment Opportunities, SF Bay CA

Subject: Employment Opportunities, SF Bay CA
From: John Renish <John -dot- Renish -at- CONNER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 11:07:26 PST

I have openings for one technical writer and one electronic forms
administrator

The writer must be experienced in hardware and software documentation
techniques, including interviewing developers; using undocumented software;
and developing operations, maintenance, instructional, and installation
guides for users, technicians, and programmer-analysts. Audiences may
include those for whom English is a second language. Ability to interact
with and to document for senior management is desirable.

The electronic forms administrator must have experience with at least one
commercially-available electronic forms package, including significant
experience in creating electronic forms, administering routing, and
administering electronic signatures and their authorization. Duties will
include creating, maintaining, and monitoring electronic forms for the
corporation world-wide.

Please respond directly to me with a resume and any additional information
you consider pertinent.

John -dot- Renish -at- conner -dot- com
My statements are my own and do not represent Conner Peripherals, Inc.