Re[2]: Dilbert Cartoon (and traps for reviewers)

Subject: Re[2]: Dilbert Cartoon (and traps for reviewers)
From: Barb Miller <millerb -at- TCPLINK -dot- NREL -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 07:48:23 MDT

Robert says:

<snip>

"Never, ever, put anything unprofessional into a draft. Not on
purpose, anyway. No insults, no bad language, no jokes."

This reminds me of a draft of a long technical report someone showed
me years ago that had a Table 6-4. It was a picture of a antique round
table with claw feet. I thought it was funny. Granted, the writer
probably knew his/her reviewers and felt comfortable putting it in.
Don't know how many people commented on it.

Barb Miller
National Renewable Energy Lab
millerb -at- tcplink -dot- nrel -dot- gov