Re: screen capture and Frame

Subject: Re: screen capture and Frame
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 10:05:00 PST

At 4:11 PM 3/22/95 -0500, Sbbrown wrote:
>Can anyone recommend a screen capture utility that works
>well with Framemaker? Also, have you had problems with the
>application closing due to the type of screen capture you
>have in your file (individual icons vs. screens).
==========
I use Flash-It 3.0.2, a control panel application, for the Mac. It lets
you copy the whole screen, or just a portion.

Flash-It 3.0.2 is a $15.00 shareware program available from Nobu Toge,
2425B Channing Way, Suite 314, Berkeley, VA 94704-2209. You can also email
the developer at Compuserve 76334,650.

Technical Writer/Trainer TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr. Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"The palest ink is worth more than the sharpest memory"
- Chinese Proverb