Re: Must be some recruiting fee for those NJ positions!

Subject: Re: Must be some recruiting fee for those NJ positions!
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 11:56:22 -0500

Usually, more than one company will be bidding on the same job. In fact,
when an open-bid job is available, you can see multiple advertisements
in the papers, or as a contractor, you may receive calls from multiple
companies about the same bid. This is all very normal! In fact, some companies
will give a bid number and ask you not to send your resume to other companies
who call about the same job.
Multiple postings to the list, however, could have something to do with
the way the posting was sent.
Laurie