Re: Must be some recruiting fee for those NJ positions!

Subject: Re: Must be some recruiting fee for those NJ positions!
From: David Demyan <concord -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 14:03:21 -0800

Patrick Brian O'Connell said:

>It looks suspiciously like we just had three postings from two different
>recruiters *for the same three positions, at the same company.* Who's the
>employer, Howard Hughes? Donald Trump?

Yes, Patrick, there is a Santa Clause. This particular employer (not Hughes)
sent the requisition out to multiple firms. The maximum pay rates are
defined by the employer in the requisition, *****NOT***** the contract firms.

If you would like to verify the rates, please be kind enough to send me
your resume and, if qualified, I'll ask for your permission to submit. If
accepted, you get to live in New Jersey and make the *big bucks.*

If you are not interested in the job, do you have some reason for bringing
it up as an issue? Please be specific and I'll gladly respond to the list.

Regards,

Dave Demyan *** Mendem Concord, Inc.
(908) 753-8500 *** One Mountain Blvd.
concord -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com *** Warren, NJ 07059
FAX: (908) 754-8224