Re: MS Internet Assistant: Problems

Subject: Re: MS Internet Assistant: Problems
From: Stephen Schiller <smschill -at- SOFTART -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 16:35:31 -0500

While I've enjoyed MS Internet Assistant for designing HTML documents, it
gives me a lot of memory problems. For example, while running Word6 after
installing WordIA, I can't run any other applications in Windows. Now, if I
load the other applications first, I have no problems. It's only after I
start Word6 with IA that I have problems.

Also, I can't browse the Web from within Word6. This function does not seem
to work. I use WordIA for creating HTML documents, and I use Netscape for my
Web browsing.

Has anyone had similar problems? Did you find a solution?

Stephen Schiller
smschill -at- softart -dot- com
Stephen Schiller
smschill -at- softart -dot- com