Graphic Program/Clip Art for "GUIs"

Subject: Graphic Program/Clip Art for "GUIs"
From: John Melby <melbys -at- WINNIE -dot- FIT -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 01:31:34 -0500

I'm wondering if anyone out there has ever come across a graphics program
that is used for designing Windows GUIs or perhaps a clip art package
that has dialog boxes, scroll down lists, etc. I'm currently doing the
in-house documentation for a new software program being written for
Windows. For the next couple of months I will have to be creating a lot
of illustrations from the "rough sketches" done by the house programmers
and engineers. Any kind of graphic help would be wonderful. Of course, I
could create some templates in Freehand, but I'm always looking for an
easy way out and another program to play with! Many Thanks, MM

Michael Melby