Re: SME

Subject: Re: SME
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STARBASECORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 13:39:30 -0800

> These two examples are exact (repeat, exact) copies of information I
> got from my, uh, my, um--oh, yes--my SME on one project.

[snip some *way cool* subject matter ;^) ]

> Anticipating questions: Yes, he was born in this country. Yes,
> English is his first language. Yes, he has a college degree in
> engineering.

Wow, Loren!!! You actually have SME's who write stuff down?!?!?!?!?
I'm impressed! Most of mine insist on lecturing me while I take notes!
I'm never really sure that they *can* write! ;-)

Sue Gallagher
StarBase Corp, Irvine CA
sgallagher -at- starbasecorp -dot- com