Re: What I decided

Subject: Re: What I decided
From: Kathleen Helgeson <1492 -at- MN -dot- LAWSON -dot- LAWSON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 1995 14:59:00 CDT

Hi grant,

I'm new and have not been following your e-mail. I suggest HDK and
Hypershelf if you are simply needed to create help for Windows platforms.
If you want more information, I can help you out. E-mail me personally
KATHLEEN -dot- HELGESON -at- LAWSON -dot- COM if you are interested.

Kathleen
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: What I decided
Date: Wednesday, April 05, 1995 12:27PM

Just thought I would let everybody know what I did. I decided to go for the
first scenario (doing on-line and hardcopy documentation vs. only hardcopy).
Thanks everybody for your feedback!

Now one more question for you: what do you think is the best tool for
creating,
and also, for viewing, on-line help. I realize that the best tool for
creating may not be the best tool for reading. I'm asking as I'm going to
be making some recommendations to my future boss. Right now, he likes
Adobe Acrobat, but I'm not sure if it's what we want to be using. Thanks!

grant