Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 4 Apr 1995 to 5 Apr 1995

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 4 Apr 1995 to 5 Apr 1995
From: Kathy Moore <kkm -at- IRIS132 -dot- BIOSYM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 13:20:22 -0700

Caryn Rizell <caryn -at- HPPTC95 -dot- ROSE -dot- HP -dot- COM> said:
-----
Yesterday I saw a message that noted a new WWW address
for Dilbert. I tried it, but got a message that it
isn't available from my server.

Is that because of my server, or because it isn't
available yet?

Here is the address I tried:

http://www/unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert
-----

There's a URL-o in that address. It should be:

http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert

That's www DOT not www SLASH. I tried it and it worked for
me. On another hand, Dilbert is a popular site, so you may
get error messages when the server is too busy. It also appears
tham many of the links aren't working right now.

Happy Surfing!

--Kathy

Kathy Kearney Moore kkm -at- biosym -dot- com
Technical Writer Phone: 619-458-9990
Biosym Technologies Fax: 619-458-0136