Re: Error Message Formats

Subject: Re: Error Message Formats
From: Richard Lippincott <rlippinc -at- BEV -dot- ETN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 12:50:29 EDT

Doug Engstrom mentioned Minuteman III ICBM manuals as the source of the
best troubleshooting tables he'd ever seen.

Another set of Air Force manuals that use similar troubleshooting tables
are for avionics components of the Lockheed C-5 Galaxy. As the C-5 is
a transport aircraft, the troubleshooting manuals are unclassified. It
might be slightly easier to get a peek at one of those books.

I don't recall any of the specific T.O. numbers off the top of my head,
it's been several years since I worked on them.

Rick Lippincott
Eaton Semiconductor
Beverly, MA
rlippinc -at- bev -dot- etn -dot- com