How do I unsubscribe?

From: Michael Kenward <m -dot- kenward -at- BBCNC -dot- ORG -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 1995 10:45:14 +0100

Several queries lately about jumping ship. Sorry to waste space for the rest
of you but this might help.

It comes from the message you get when you subscribe, and which you are
urged to file for future reference!!!!!!!

Q: How do I unsubscribe?
A: Send a message to:
LISTSERV -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

Leave the subject line blank, and include on the
first line of the message:
UNSUB TECHWR-L

Q: How do I post messages to the TECHWR-L list?
A: Send a message to: