Re: Query: Users of ForeHelp?

Subject: Re: Query: Users of ForeHelp?
From: Faith Weber <weber -at- EASI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 17:08:54 -0700

What I'm wondering as I read pro-ForeHelp messages is, how
big (how many topics) are the Help systems you folks are creating?
I'd like to know, for this and the other major Help tools, what
the *practical* limitations are on the size of the files. By
practical, I mean if it becomes impossibly slow, etc., above a
certain size, then I don't want to use it for files that size,
even though the marketing literature may say it's "possible"!

I'm also curious how well these products import Help (or plain
text) files created with Word or other tools, as well, and
approximately how many topics those contained. Again, I'm
looking for information from experience rather than literature.

TIA,

Faith Weber
EA Systems Inc.
weber -at- easi -dot- com