Undocumented procedures

Subject: Undocumented procedures
From: Richard Lippincott <rlippinc -at- BEV -dot- ETN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 08:15:35 EDT

Thanks to all who responded to my "sanity check" regarding undocumented
procedures. The support was helpful.

On Monday, I presented the numbers to my boss, and showed him -exactly-
how much material was being left out. On Tuesday, he announced in a staff
meeting that we're changing our plans. We'll issue a preliminary version
of the "level 3" procedures, in concert with all the other books. The
customers will get a complete set of procedures all at once. Later this
year, we'll revise the "level 3" book to include troubleshooting and all
the other nifty additions.

Rick Lippincott
Eaton Semiconductor
Beverly, MA