Hourly Rates for Contract Writers

Subject: Hourly Rates for Contract Writers
From: "Brennan, Walt" <wbrennan -at- SMTPGATE -dot- LEVEL1 -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 16:29:09 PST

HELP - Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
I'm the publications manager for a semiconductor manufacturer in
Sacramento CA. I need data on average rates for consulting
to justify my contractor's fees. If anyone has a copy of the STC
Salary Survey, please fax (916/854-1102) or e-mail
(WBRENNAN -at- LEVL1 -dot- COM) a copy of the relevant data ASAP!
I've got a contractor on-line but Management thinks his costs are too
high. I'd like to support the profession, and ensure this person
receives a decent wage but I need some hard data.

TIA - I'll be happy to reciprocate in whatever way I can.
Walt Brennan (the *Real* McCoy)