Research Strategies

Subject: Research Strategies
From: Robert I Berkman <berkman -at- SELWAY -dot- UMT -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 13:33:50 -0600

Warning: The below is promotional rather than informational. However--I'd
be happy to respond to anyone who has a research question they'd like to
ask me!

***Do you know the best techniques and strategies for researching your
writing projects? My two best-selling books, Find it Fast: How to Uncover
Expert Information on Any Subject (HarperCollins, 1994, 350 pp) and Find
it Online! (McGraw-Hill, 1994, 380 pp) provide plain english tips and
advice for performing top notch research.***

Find it Fast covers libraries, governmental agencies, unusual sources,
and interviewing tips, while Find it Online! concentrates just on online
and CD-ROM research.

If you order from me directly, I'll sign the books (ok, big deal...) but
I'll also waive shipping charges (better?). Find it Fast sells for $13
and Find it Online is $19.95. Send payment to: Robert Berkman, 330A South
First Street West, Missoula MT 59801.

"A wonderful book"--Library Journal on Find it Fast

"Without a doubt, this book should be on all desks"--Business Information
Alert on Find it Online

"I'm so proud"--My mother.

Thanks!