Re: A Good Word for Word 6

Subject: Re: A Good Word for Word 6
From: Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- CFN -dot- CS -dot- DAL -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 09:18:37 -0300

I don't know if this will get through to the list, so I'm sending to you,
Jane, to forward if it doesn't go through as a "Cc" as well.

Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- cfn -dot- cs -dot- dal -dot- ca>

On Thu, 27 Apr 1995, Jane Bergen wrote:

> I don't mean to start a holy war, but Word gets a lot of undeserved
> flack. You do have to learn the "tricks" - - true of any
> word processor (probably even Frame, though I admit that grudgingly!)

I second this. It seems to me the most problems (and the most complaints)
I hear about Word are from (a) users of 6.0 versions *prior* to 6.0c, and
(b) Mac users who have trouble both with Word on the Mac and with importing
Word 6.0x (c included) documents from Word for Windows 6.0x (c included).