Re: Summary: Xerox Docuetech and Kodak Lionheart info

Subject: Re: Summary: Xerox Docuetech and Kodak Lionheart info
From: Mary Moore 1569 <mmoore -at- CHIPCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 09:11:00 PDT

In Rick Sapir's summary, he quoted:

>"We found that the grey shaded backgrounds come out differently than they
>do on our SparcPrinter here (I think they come out lighter on the
Docutech,
>if I remember correctly)."
>(tracy -at- ftms -dot- com)

I had a similar problem with FrameMaker 4 on a Macintosh. We discovered
that we had the wrong print driver. In the FrameMaker 4 Release Notice,
they tell you which print driver to use (Adobe 8?), but I had glossed over
the section because I thought you needed to install the new driver only if
you were going to do color separations. Not true. We installed the new
driver and things worked perfectly.

Mary M. Moore
Sr. Technical Writer
mmoore -at- chipcom -dot- com

Standard disclaimers apply:
My opinions are not necessarily the opinions of my employer.
Your mileage may vary.